Turmeric is a bright yellow spice which is also used for medicinal purposes (generally as an anti-inflammatory to treat a variety of conditions). This superfood latte is pleasantly sweet, warm and filled with an abundance of nutrients.
Makes 1 cup of Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 sp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of maple syrup
- In a medium sized pot, pour in 1 cup of non-dairy milk (of your choice)
- Add in turmeric, cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Whisk gently and then add the maple syrup.
- Whisk thoroughly while bringing the mixture to a boil.
- Once the latte has boiled, serve in your favourite cup/mug