When you mix your two favorite breakfast meals together, there’s a good chance it’ll turn out EPIC! Cinnamon Crunch cereal and french toast combined into one meal: not only is it totally possible, but the taste is unreal! We used the Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg (for a full product review, click HERE) and Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch cereal.
Makes about 4-5 servings.
- Vegan Egg (1 cup of ice-cold water and 2 tbsp Vegan Egg mixture)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups cinnamon crunch cereal (we used Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch)
- 4-5 slices of sliced bread (white or brown)
- powdered icing sugar (optional)
- Prepare one serving of vegan egg: 1 cup of ice-cold and 2 tbsp of the Vegan Egg mixture. Whisk well until the powder is dissolved.
- Add in the cinnamon, almond milk, maple syrup, and whisk well.
- Crush the cereal into smaller pieces (we placed it in a ziploc bag and used a rolling pin).
- Dip the bread into the vegan egg mixture and then coat both sides in the crushed cereal.
- Cook on medium-high for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with either vegan butter or drizzled maple syrup (or both!!) and sprinkle on powdered sugar.
Paired with fresh fruit, this french toast makes the perfect addition to a breakfast or brunch meal!