Biting into this incredibly delicious, creamy, no-bake cake is heavenly! Fresh sweet strawberries layered between graham (and saltine) crackers, whipped coconut cream, vanilla pudding, and a fluffy marshmallow topping… makes this a lip-smacking and irresistible dessert!
Makes 8-12 servings (depending on the pan size)
- pan of your choice (preferably a glass/baking pan)
- 1 pack of Vanilla JELL-O Pudding Mix (yes, this is accidentally vegan!)
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1/2 container of SO Delicious Coco Whip
- 1 layer of graham crackers (to line base of pan)
- 1 sleeve of unsalted saltine crackers
- 1.5 cups vegan Marshmallows (about 12 large marshmallows)
- approximately 1 handful of sliced strawberries (depending on baking pan size)
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend the pudding mix and almond milk for 3 minutes (using an electric hand-mixer). Add in the Coco Whip and blend until well combined. Set aside.
- Layer the base of your pan with 1 layer of graham crackers. Cover the layer with the pudding mixture (make sure there are no empty spots).
- Layer with sliced strawberries and drizzle more pudding mixture.
- Add a layer (on top) of the unsalted crackers. Drizzle more pudding mixture. Repeat this step.
- Add another layer of sliced strawberries, drizzled pudding mixture (make sure you have some leftover for the final step), and one more layer of crackers on top. (You can reference the video below <3 ).
- Pour the remaining pudding mixture into a small pot and mix in the marshmallows. Cook on medium heat (until they are melted).
- Cover the layered cake with the marshmallow topping and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish with strawberries (or your favorite berries!).
Quick and easy to whip up, our version of this icebox cake is perfect for a hot summer day.